Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Idling not stable?

This could due to many possibilities in which I'm still trying to figure out.
They are but not limited to:
  • auto choke on carburetor is not 100% functioning
  • power output is not stable
  • faulty distributor
  • not so reliable engine and gear mounting
  • tuning not done properly

Possible solutions:

  • have your trusted mechanic service the auto choke on the carburetor (less than RM30)
  • replace your carburetor (more than RM1000)
  • install voltage stabilizer (around RM100)
  • setup proper grounding (costs unknown)
  • replace distributor (around RM300)
  • replace engine and gear mounting (around (RM600)
  • have your trusted mechanic tune your engine on petrol mode
  • have your NGV installer tune you engine on NGV mode
  • readjust torque

I hope I didn't missed anything. If I find that I do, I'll update this entry

No comments: